RANDY'S RIDE
Saturday, June 10, 2006
  RIDIN' WITH RANDY - NEW LIFE RIDERS JULY NEWSLETTER ARTICLE
Hi Folks,

Wow, the Republic of Texas (ROT) rally is OVER! I want to thank all of you who came and worked registration or especially at the Hospitality Tent. I know Tom really appreciated any and all help that was provided. Paula and I were exhausted after the rally was over but that was expected. We were encouraged during the rally by hearing of ministry that was going on at the rally, either in the ministry tents, on the grounds or in the surrounding areas. I know of two salvations at the Sunday morning service, where Curtis Clements, our Regional Evangelist, was preaching. If you know of ministry that happened at the ROT rally please email myself (sporty@austin.rr.com) or Paula (firstlady@austin.rr.com) and let us know what happened. We are trying to get an idea of the amount of ministry that goes on at this rally.

Just so that you know - I have a blog. Corrupted by our President, Tom, I have my own blogspot. I will post my newsletter article on it as soon as I finish it. I also have ride reports (mine) on rides that I have been on. Let me know what you think of it, there is provision for you to comment at the end of each article on the blog. The address is: www.randysride.blogspot.com I hope you enjoy it. I also have an article about riding in the Texas summer on the blog that is very informative.

UPCOMING EVENTS

23 - 25 June - 32nd Annual Aardvark Rally, Gypsy M/C, Seguin, TX
24 June - 3rd Annual Ride for the Heroes, CENTEX H-D. Meet @ CENTEX H-D at 8 a.m.
24 June - Riding for a Cancer Patient -Hanovers Draft House, Pflugerville, TX
30 June - 2 July, 8th Annual Twisted Tators 4th of July Blowout, Tator Park (near Copperas Cove, TX).
10 July - TMRA2 Meeting, Moose Lodge, Austin, TX
15 July - Lockhart Summer Bash Bike Show, Lockhart, TX
19 July - UCOA Meeting, Moose Lodge, Austin, TX
29 July - Caballo Dragon 1st Annual Charity Event, TBA

Guess that's about it for now. Ride safe and don't stress your guardian angels too much. See you on the road or in the air.

IHS

Randy
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / January 2007 / May 2007 / April 2010 / May 2010 / October 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger